5.06.2013

Personal Freedom

I'm sitting in my living room, watching TV with the patio door wide open. All I can smell is BBQ! I want to have a big juicy steak cooked on the BBQ, maybe have some mashed potatoes or macaroni pie with corn on the cob. Or even better, sit at a restaurant patio eating greasy food and enjoying the music. I used to hate summer because of the heat, but I think I'm learning to love it. Although, Autumn will forever be my favourite season, always. 

I've decided to make a bucket list for this summer. I feel like I wasted my summer last year working and not enjoying life. I haven't fully thought up what I'm going to add to it, but it'll be a realistic list. After taking a break from work and watching a couple movies, I've come to the realization that life isn't about working to live. Paying bills, getting stressed over things that don't really matter, needing money to have fun. At first I thought taking a break from work was a "young and stupid" thing to do, but it's helped me immensely. I'm in a better mood more often than not, I've began to take care of my body and stick to it, and most importantly, I've realized that life isn't about money. You don't need money to do what you want to do. There are people in this world who love to help, that are willing to go out of their way to make your dreams come true. I'd love to live a life making money working from home, on my own schedule, but I'm not at that point in my life yet. I haven't found my "calling" I guess you could say. I sell Scentsy to make some extra money here and there, but not enough to live off of. So obviously, I'm on the hunt for a new job; but I'm very happy that I took a break. If you want to get inspired in this sense watch the movie "Into The Wild", It's currently on Netflix. It's so inspiring, if you're into the carefree lifestyle. I love watching movies and reading books that inspire you to be a better you. Whether it's a self-help book or an autobiography. 



Have you seen Into The Wild? What did you think of it?
What movies/books would you suggest I check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment