5.01.2013

April Fitness Recap

I'm done! My first month is complete! Roughly 30 days of fitness and healthy eating has done me well. I've noticed the most growth in my arms, which isn't my favourite, but I'm happy to see progress. I started last month eating nothing but fruits, vegetables, chicken and turkey; had a couple cheat meals, added some granola to my diet for snacking, had a couple more cheat meals and ended with some vegetables. I'm going to have to start shopping for 3-4 weeks because mid-month grocery shopping leads to healthy carb snacks. Which I'd like to avoid. I am a huuuuge carb fan, and I didn't realize it until I started paying attention to what I ate. I would literally make pasta every night for supper. 1 - Because I didn't know how to cook and 2 - I just love pasta, I had no issues eating it everyday. It was so unhealthy, but so good.

As I said in a previous post, here's a progress photo from this afternoon after I had a fasted workout. I ran some stairs and worked on my abs and legs. I'm not going to give myself full credit because the lighting is working in my favour.


On an unrelated note, have any of you watched an episode of Bob's Burgers? I've been watching it a lot lately and I find it hilarious. I feel like it's one of those shows not many people really know about or care to sit through a whole episode. Watch one episode, if you enjoy Family Guy I promise you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment